Keele University Staffordshire England UK aerial photograph
aerial photograph of Keele University Staffordshire England UK, opened in 1949 it is the largest campus university in the UK The land it stands on was once owned by Henry II who gave it to the Knights Templars in 1080. When the Templars were abolished by the Council of Vienne in 1311, their land was taken over by the Knights Hospitallers until they too were abolished during the dissolution of the monasteries by Henry VIII 1536 to 1541. Today the University has over 10,000 students, more than 800 staff and a budget of £148 million.
Author: Jonathan Webb
Jonathan C.K.Webb / www.aeroengland.co.uk 2018.Bild-Kunst Urhebernummer 221 16 27.alle recht vorbehalten.all rights reserved.all moral rights are asserted.This image is not an Orphan Work and may not be licensed through any form of extended collective l
Photo size: 42.2 Mpixels (121 MB uncompressed) - 8580x4914 pixels (28.6x16.3 in / 72.6x41.6 cm at 300 ppi)