Holy Trinity Church, Coventry aerial photograph
aerial photograph of Holy Trinity Church, Coventry West Midlands UK. Holy Trinity Church dates from the 13th to 15th Century AD with the chapel added 1526-7. The Spire and upper part of the tower were rebuilt 1666 to 1669. The church was restored twice in the 19th century, first 1843-9 by R C Hussey and then again in 1855 by Sir George Gilbert Scott. The church is famous for a medieval painting known as the doom painting which was originally created around AD1430. It was subsequently whitewashed over and only rediscovered in the 19th century..
Author: Jonathan C K Webb
www.webbaviation.co.uk 2020 ,Bild-Kunst Urhebernummer 221 16 27, all rights reserved all moral rights are asserted. This image is not an Orphan Work and this image cannot be licensed through any form of extended collective licensing
Photo size: 10.1 Mpixels (29 MB uncompressed) - 4000x2534 pixels (13.3x8.4 in / 33.9x21.5 cm at 300 ppi)
© JCK Webb - aeroengland.co.uk all rights reserved, all moral rights asserted.